Introducing our newest Featured Employer: RRM-CLM!...Read more
Now Available: First Issue of Workamper News in 2018
The new issue of Workamper News magazine is now available! Members can view featured content, help wanted ads, and more in this 68-page lifestyle magazine for people who work and travel.
The first issue of the new year features a variety of content to keep readers interests peaked. Articles include:
- Workamping with an Ocean View- A feature article focusing on Workamping at Seal Rocks RV Cove along the beautiful Oregon Coast. Workampers are featured in various roles as well as an overview of the Workamping program and park history.
- Six Parks in Seven Months- A Workamping Tour told by Jon Hockersmith. He narrates the time he along with his wife, Sherry, skipped the typical seasonal commitments and opted to hop around to different state parks for 6 months in Washington.
- From Point A to Point B, While Seeing Everything In-Between: Great tips on using one of the best road trip planning apps available. Learn how to plan your RVing road trips while taking time along the way to see and do new things!
- 9 Steps to Get Your Workamping Jobs: Tired of worrying about if you’ll get the job you applied for? Take and incorporate these nine simple steps on how to get Workamping jobs using a few tools Workamper News offers!
- Getting Outdoors with SONDORS: A new product entering the RV market is the Sondors Fold - a folding e-bike that can help you go farther with little to no effect at all. Read how it helped get its new owner outdoors and into exercising by just making it fun!
In addition to good reads, Workampers looking for jobs for upcoming seasons will have over 30 pages of opportunities to choose from!
Login to as an Intro or Gold member at www.workamper.com and start reading today!