Live the Dream in Yellowstone and join us for an informational, online...Read more
Doing the Math on a WK Job in Jan/Feb Issue
Read the Jan/Feb 2021 issue of Workamper News Magazine Online Now!
Featured Article: Fundamental FAQs About Workamping
When people are just starting out in the Workamping lifestyle or they’re exploring the opportunity, they often have lots of questions. Questions are good! Asking questions is part of the process and nobody likes surprises. Whenever something is unclear, it’s always best to ask questions. People call the Workamper News office every day asking questions. However, when you’re new to Workamping, you might not even know what questions to ask. Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) that we routinely answer.
This issue also includes...
- Help Wanted Ads for now and future seasons
- It Takes Two: Workamping With Your Spouse
- Doing the Math on a Workamping Opportunity
- The Road to Good Health Insurance
- Will That Be Cash or Credit? Tips for handling potential RV issues without calling the tech
- Leave Ordinary Days Behind - Start Your Path to RVing with The Dreamer's Journey
- Workamper Experiences Tool for Members
- Work Wanted Ads to help Employers find their staff
- and more!
Click here to visit our Online Magazine Archive to view the Jan/Feb issue. Note: You will need to be logged in at Workamper.com to view it, as it is a benefit of your Workamper membership. If you're not logged in yet, click here.
Diamond & Platinum members - you have access to this new issue now. Intro & Gold members, y'all can now view the Nov/Dec issue; your access to the Jan/Feb issue will begin in February (after we publish Mar/Apr).
Login to www.workamper.com and click on the Online Magazine button on your Dashboard, or click here to go straight to the magazine page if you're already logged in.
To upgrade your membership level for access to more tools (and immediate access to the new issue), login to www.workamper.com and you'll find an Upgrade/Renew button on your Dashboard.