We recently updated a Frequently Asked Question by Workampers...Read more
Top 11 Reasons You Don't Want to Miss the Workamper Rendezvous
(The Recipe for Your Workamping Future!)
1. Our “expert chefs” (aka the seminar presenters) will be around and accessible during this 3-day event, ready to cook up answers for your RVing questions. From all woks of life, these presenters are down-to-earth folks who live and love the lifestyle just like you.
2. Our most amazing bonus sessions ever. These extra presentations are a condiment of carefully crafted info to help you further turn your lifestyle into a delicious delicacy!
3. A menu of handpicked resources in our Rendezvous Store that can keep your excitement and knowledge of the RV lifestyle simmering!
4. We stewed a long time to select our expert sous chefs including RV technology expert - Eric Johnson, who is whipping up new technology to make our RV lifestyle easier, and the Workamper News Family (Jody, Steve, & Luke) who have the recipe to help you find a Workamping job.
5. A chance to escape from your current kitchen and spend a week along beautiful Greers Ferry Lake, while the leaves are changing color and the temps are ideal.
6. Attendee Roundtables…with small group sizes and movement by clock, insuring opportunity to meet your fellow cooks and discuss your questions with those who have already plated up and are enjoying the Workamping and RVing lifestyle.
7. The proof is in the pudding, so we’ll place a few special Workampers in the pressure cooker (aka Hot Seat) to answer questions and bake up some stories. Workamper Employers will also be on tap to give you their unique perspectives and knead-to-know tips.
8. Be on the cutting edge! RV kitchen expert and cookbook author, Evada Cooper, and Norma Kayte O’Dell, the Traveling Nutritionista, will help you safely and healthily spice up your life on the road!
9. Rendezvous alumni and seasoned Workampers’ brains will be boiling over with new ideas by the end of event as new seminar presenters and topics will be introduced.
10. The perfect marinade for dreamers who desire to begin the lifestyle with a full line of tasty seminar sessions and networking with other “cooks”.
11. We’ll be breakin’ bread together! Breakfast and lunch will be provided on the first day. And a finger lickin’ BBQ dinner by the lake on our final evening together.
The 2016 Workamper Rendezvous (October 25-27) is going to be the best ever! It's the sixth year for this popular event that we produce here in our hometown of Heber Springs, Arkansas.
[Event has taken place. Thanks to all who attended and helped make it another successful event!]