WORK HARD. HAVE FUN. MAKE HISTORY.
The Amazon CamperForce program has been hiring seasonal campers since 2008. We are excited to
offer various location and role options with competitive benefits.
Be a part of an enthusiastic community of van-lifers making Amazon customers smile by use of
state-of-the-art technology and safety first environments.
WHAT LOCATIONS ARE HIRING THIS YEAR?
WHAT'S IT LIKE TO WORK FOR CAMPERFORCE?
As a CamperForce Associate, you'll be able to choose from seasonal assignments in a variety of
locations throughout the country depending on your availability.
We hire campers for various roles that include responsibilities such as picking, packing,
sorting, handling packages between trucks and operating powered industrial trucks (PIT
equipment). Roles and shifts are determined by each Fulfillment Center and are based upon
customer and business needs.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING FOR US
Along with the chance to build lasting relationships with your co-workers, the CamperForce
also provides the following benefits:
- Compensation: receive a $15/hr minimum wage
- Full-time and part-time opportunities
- CampPay: CamperForce associates receive $120.00 weekly to go towards their
campground expenses – you choose your campground.
- Assignment Completion Bonus: $.50 for each regular hour worked and $1.00 for each
overtime hour worked paid after assignment ends. Overtime varies per state and is not
- Potential to convert to a permanent position
- Potential for working extra hours, including overtime pay
- Weekly pay schedule
WHAT ARE THE JOB REQUIREMENTS?
Safety, flexibility, and adjusting to the customers’ needs are our priorities.
- Residing in a campground is required for the duration of the assignment
- Must be available for any shift
- Must be 18 years old or older
- High school diploma or equivalent diploma
- Ability to read and speak English
- Associates must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to lift up to 49
pounds, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat,
bend, and reach
- Operate carts, dollies, hand trucks, forklifts, order pickers, and other equipment to move
large quantities of merchandise with or without reasonable accommodation
- Operate powered industrial equipment (PIT): we provide special training to associates if
they are chosen to do this role
- Climbing and descending stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs), with or without
- Work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with
mezzanines). Learn more on our website.