WORK HARD. HAVE FUN. MAKE HISTORY.
The Amazon CamperForce program has been hiring seasonal campers since 2008. We are excited to
offer various location and role options with competitive benefits!
Be a part of an enthusiastic community of RVers making Amazon customers smile by use of
state-of-the-art technology and safety first environments!
WHAT LOCATIONS ARE HIRING THIS YEAR?
What's it like to work for CamperForce?
As a CamperForce Associate, you'll be able to choose from seasonal assignments in a variety of
locations throughout the country depending on your availability.
We hire campers for various roles that include responsibilities such as picking, packing,
sorting, handling packages between trucks and operating powered industrial trucks (PIT
equipment). Roles and shifts are determined by each Fulfillment Center and are based upon
customer and business needs.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING FOR US
Along with the chance to build lasting relationships with your coworkers, the CamperForce Program
also provides the following benefits:
- Compensation: Receive a $15/hr minimum wage
- Full and Part Time Options
- Camp Pay: $120.00 on your weekly paycheck to contribute to your campground expenses – You
choose your campground!
- Assignment Completion Bonus: $.50 for each regular hour worked and $1.00 for each overtime
hour worked paid after assignment completion (Overtime varies per state and is not
- Medical and prescription coverage available after 90 days
- Overtime Pay
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Referral Bonus
WHAT ARE THE JOB REQUIREMENTS?
Along with safety; flexibility and adjusting to the customer’s needs is priority.
- Residing in an RV and campground is required for the duration of the assignment.
- Must be available for any shift/schedule.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent diploma.
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Associates must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to lift up to 49 pounds,
stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and
- Operate carts, dollies, hand trucks, forklifts, order pickers, and other equipment to move
large quantities of merchandise, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Operate powered industrial equipment (PIT): We provide special training to associates if
they are chosen to do this role.
- Climbing and descending stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs), with or without
- Work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with
mezzanines). Learn more on our website